SEO and Google My Business Page with Adam Kirk.
How to improve your Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and use your Google My Business Page to help your small business get found online. Adam Kirk, founder of Oostas, shares his tips and advice.
For most of us, we need to continue to be found online – perhaps now more than ever. And at the heart of being found online is this thing called Search Engine Optimization. And what about a Google My Business page? How important is it to getting my business found online? Adam Kirk is back on the show to share his insights and tips on SEO and Google My Business for business owners. What do you need to know – but don’t worry, you don’t have to be the one who actually does all this technical work!
Adam Kirk is the founder of Oostas, and one of our Business Services Partners. Oostas focuses on Digital Marketing & Website Design for small businesses, and Henry Lopez has used Oostas to help him with several of his own websites, and they are also the partner we recommend for our clients and listeners.
Adam has been a guest on The How of Business podcast several times in the past.
SEO and Google My Business Page with Adam Kirk:
- Let’s introduce SEO (Search Engine Optimization) again – from a layman’s or business owner’s perspective, what is it and why should I care?
- What is Google (and other search engines) trying to accomplish through SEO?
- What are some things the Google organic search algorithm is looking for on my small business website?
- Secure – your website must be secure and have a valid SSL certificate.
- Mobile Ready – your website is mobile-friendly or responsive.
- On-Page Optimization
- Design – how easy is it to use your website?
- What are the most important things that impact SEO on my website?
- As it relates to my website, what are three things I should do or look for that can improve my SEO?
- What are some common mistakes people make on their website related to SEO?
- How do I measure how my website is performing for SEO?
- What else is new in SEO? Are their significant or impactful changes to the Google algorithm that we should be aware of?
- Website – why does it make sense to build them with Dooda instead of WordPress?
- What is Google My Business?
- Why should I care a small business owner?
- How do I get a Google My Business Page for my business? How much does it cost?
- What do I need on my Google My Business page to make it most effective?
- How important are Google reviews, and how do I get more?
Episode Host: Henry Lopez is a serial entrepreneur, small business coach, and the host of this episode of The How of Business podcast show – dedicated to helping you start, run and grow your small business.
Other Related Podcast Episodes:
You can find other episodes of The How of Business podcast, the best small business podcast, on our Archives page.