2022 Franchise Business Update with Giuseppe Grammatico
Small Business Franchise update with Giuseppe Grammatico – The Franchise Guide. On this episode we discuss common franchise myths, evaluating if a franchise is for you, highlights from Henry’s current franchise business search, the latest hot trends in franchising, and several free resources for you!
Giuseppe Grammatico is a Franchise Coach, Consultant, Speaker, Author, and a trusted partner of The How of Business.
He is the author of “Franchise Freedom – A New Manifesto for Your Financial and Time Freedom”, and the host of The Franchise Freedom Podcast.
Giuseppe was previously my guest on episode 365. On that episode of The How of Business podcast he shared his journey to business ownership and his insights and experiences with franchises.
FREE DOWNLOAD: Top 4 Benefits of a Franchise Business
More About Giuseppe Grammatico:
Giuseppe is a franchise veteran, including having owned a franchise business, who simplifies the process of franchise businesses and focuses on guiding his clients to the franchise business model that best suits them. His greatest joy is helping people realize the American dream and sharing the freedom that comes from franchise businesses. Franchising has allowed Giuseppe to enjoy the freedom so many hope for. Giuseppe lives in New York City.
Schedule your free franchise consultation with Giuseppe: Schedule Call
2022 Small Business Franchise Update with Giuseppe Grammatico – Topics and questions about franchise business we address on this episodes include:
- Common Franchise Myths:
- Only Fast Food and Retail.
- Franchises are expensive and require a large investment.
- I need the industry experience or prior business experience.
- I don’t have to conduct my own research and financial projections.
- A Franchise is guaranteed to be successful.
- Is a franchise for me?
- The Entrepreneur spectrum. You should be honest in assessing where you fall on this spectrum, and will you be comfortable with having to adhere to the rules of the franchise.
- What are franchisors looking for from potential franchisees?
- Can I get funding for my franchise business?
- Full-time versus semi-absentee owner?
- The 4-Step Franchise Freedom Process (Giuseppe provides consultation to help his clients progress through four critical steps to help them select the right franchise business):
- Schedule a Right-Fit call where we can get to know each other and decide if we’re a fit for each other.
- Identify YOUR personal goals & the characteristics you are looking for in a business.
- Get matched with 2-3 franchise companies (out of the 4000+ franchises on the U.S.) that fit your goals and the type of business you want to own.
- Navigate the franchise investment process (if you decide franchising’s a fit).
- Henry’s Franchise Evaluation Experience:
- Entrepreneur spectrum. Why a franchise?
- My criteria.
- FREE DOWNLOAD: Top 4 Benefits of a Franchise Business
- Market research.
- Financial Projections.
- Speaking with other franchisees. The value of the Network!
- Hot Trends
- What industries or segments do you think are poised for growth in franchising over the next couple of years?
- A new business segments or ideas that have emerged recently?
- Any other trends in franchising?
- It’s all about educating yourself before you make the investment in a franchise business…
- Free Consultation with Giuseppe.
- Free Consultation with Henry.
- Free Download: Top 4 Franchise Benefits:
- Other episodes on Franchises
- Workshop Recording
Episode Host: Henry Lopez is a serial entrepreneur, small business coach, and the host of this episode of The How of Business podcast show – dedicated to helping you start, run and grow your small business.
Books mentioned in this episode:
[We receive commissions for purchases made through these links (more info)].
- Who Not How: The Formula to Achieve Bigger Goals Through Accelerating Teamwork by Dan Sullivan and Dr. Benjamin Hardy
Related Podcast Episodes:
You can find other episodes of The How of Business podcast, the best small business podcast, on our Archives page.