Outsourcing for Growth with Ric Thompson
Outsourcing for Growth with Ric Thompson, and entrepreneur and author. Ric shares his entrepreneurial journey, outsourcing for small business, and his tips & advice for business and personal success.
Ric is an entrepreneur and the co-founder of the Healthy Wealthy nWise publishing business, CEO & Founder of Done For You Solutions, and he has been part of countless other successful start-ups.
Done For You Solutions is an outsourcing company helping entrepreneurs and small business owners around the world reclaim time, move their business forward and their bottom lines higher.
He’s also the author of Outsource This Now: How to Triple Your Profits Through Smart Outsourcing, a #1 best seller on Amazon for Technology Outsourcing.
Outsourcing for Growth with Ric Thompson:
- “I was dragged into it kicking and screaming,” Ric explains how he came to becoming his own boss after the company he was working for as a technology teacher went out of business.
- Ric studied International Affairs and Education in college.
- He and his wife started their Healthy Wealthy nWise publishing business after selling their previous business that has turned into a significant source of stress.
- Ric explains the benefits of outsourcing resources to run and grow your small business.
- “My gift is in systems.” Ric has developed a business around helping small business owners develop systems to help them operate more efficiently and grow effectively.
- Ric explains how outsourcing helps your grow your small business faster.
- How to navigate all of the choices and options that a small business owner is faced with on a daily basis. “Let the vision drive your technology.”
- He recommends that your start small with outsourcing projects.
- Done For Your Solutions offers a 5-Hour Trial.
- Through outsourcing, you break through the limit of time that we all have. Remember that you only have 24 hours in a day! Find ways to leverage time from other people.
- Ric believes that leverage has been one of the keys to his success. Can someone do it faster, cheaper or better than you?
Books mentioned in this episode:
[We receive commissions for purchases made through these links (more info)].
Other Podcast Episodes:
You can find other episodes of The How of Business podcast, the best small business podcast, on our Archives page.