Leigh Martinuzzi – Finding Your Hidden Why
In this episode we interview Leigh Martinuzzi, an entrepreneur, life coach and author. Leigh shares his background and journey to becoming his own boss, finding your hidden why, and other productivity tips for small business owners.
Leigh is a business owner, motivational speaker, an author, and known as The Hidden Why Guy. He helps his clients with lifestyle & business design. He helps people go from living a life they hate to living a life they love. He assists people via speaking, coaching, writing and podcasting.
During his time working for large corporations in senior executive positions, Leigh realized that it wasn’t the life he wanted. He made a decision to design his life to give him more freedom, fulfillment and happiness. He has successfully transitioned from a dissatisfying existence to life with greater purpose. Now he pays forward what he has learned to help other people do the same – which starts with finding your Hidden Why.
He is the author of “The Four Pillars of Success“, and “Delegate to Freedom“. And he is the host of the Hidden Why Podcast.
Leigh currently lives in Japan.
- Leigh shares his views on living life with passion and purpose.
- “We just need to do stuff and stop waiting.”
- He shares the sense of emptiness he felt, despite making lots of money. But there was little that was fulfilling in his life.
- Now where you want to go, create awareness, and do the work.
- Leigh also shares tips & advice for learning how to delegate tasks in your small business.
- When it comes to starting to delegate, begin with just one low-value task.
- FREE Book Download: Delegate to Freedom
Books mentioned in this episode:
[We receive commissions for purchases made through these links (more info)].