Small Business with Purpose with Ken Keis
Small Business with Purpose with Dr. Ken Keis, an entrepreneur, speaker, consultant and author. He shares his interesting journey, from his family farming business to building an international consulting firm. Then we chat about how to conduct our small business with purpose (17:45). Ken’s purpose is to help others to Live, Lead and Work On Purpose.
- Free Book: The Quest For Purpose
Dr. Ken Keis is a foremost global authority on behavioral assessment strategies and processes, an expert in leadership, purpose, and wellness. He has authored over 4 million words of content, including 500 articles, 4 books, and a dozen assessments.
Did you know that less than 10% of the population believe they are living out their purpose, and only 13% of the global workforce say they are engaged? For Dr. Keis, this is not acceptable. Ken’s purpose is to help others to Live, Lead and Work On Purpose!
Dr. Keis is President and CEO of Consulting Resource Group International, Inc., which has served thousands of companies, associations, industry groups, and leaders in over 30 countries. In the past 30 years, Ken has personally conducted more than 3,000 presentations and 10,000 hours of
coaching and consulting. He is a highly sought-after author, speaker, trainer, podcast host, and TV and media guest. His latest books include: “Why Aren’t You More Like Me?”, “Deliberate Leadership”, and “The Quest For Purpose”. Ken is the host of the “Secrets of Success™ with Dr. Ken Keis” podcast.
Ken lives in Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada.
Small Business with Purpose with Ken Keis:
- Live, Lead and Work On Purpose! What does this mean?
- What does “living on purpose” mean to you?
- Key components of the Roadmap you define in your book “The Quest for Purpose”?
- How does it lead to better performance in my small business?
- The 5-Hour Rule (dedicated time to learning)?
- How do we apply this to a “generic” business that is not produce a product or service that is not necessarily our passion?
- Why Aren’t You More Like Me? The secrets to understanding yourself and others
- The importance of understanding our personality and why most people’s understanding is wrong.
- Deliberate Leadership: How our leadership style is affecting our results.
- Transforming Leadership: Required skills for the 21st-century leader – what are some of the challenges for small business owners?
- Dying to Live: How to reduce stress and increase your wellness levels.
- How to build a business with purpose and on purpose.
Books mentioned in this episode:
[We receive commissions for purchases made through these links (more info)].
Other Podcast Episodes:
You can find other episodes of The How of Business podcast, the best small business podcast, on our Archives page.