Exceptional Customer Service with Dr. Kelly Henry
Delivering Exceptional Customer service to grow your small business with Dr. Kelly Henry.
Dr. Kelly Henry shares his experiences and tips on how to Define and Delivery Exceptional Customer Service.
Dr. Kelly Henry is a retired chiropractor turned consultant and coach. He practiced for 20 years starting from nothing to building multiple clinics. He retired from practice in 2018 to devote myself to helping others through coaching to achieve the success they deserve.
Kelly’s passion is helping businesses improve their customer service to dramatically boost business growth and profits. He recently authored a book on customer service entitled “Define and Deliver Exceptional Customer Service.”
Kelly lives in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.
Henry Lopez and Dr. Kelly Henry discuss delivering exceptional customer service at small businesses:
- Why did you decide to leave your practice and offer coaching and consulting services instead?
- Let’s start with your definition of Customer Service. What does this mean for a small business owner.
- In my experience, customer service in the medical provider industry has been historically poor. Why is that and why are we seeing a shift to focusing on customer service?
- What’s the foundation of providing great customer service at a small business?
- How important is customer perception as it relates to delivering great customer service?
- “Customers just want to be appreciated for doing business with you. The primary reason a customer will leave a business is that they feel unappreciated.”
- What advice and tips can you share for consistently great customer service?
- How do I hire, train and motivate my employees to deliver remarkable customer service?
- “I help service-based businesses increase revenue 25-40% while spending less on marketing.” This is why it matters! Please share a story or some examples of how you help them do this.
- Where should I start with improving the customer service at my small business?
Episode Host: Henry Lopez is a serial entrepreneur, small business coach, and the host of this episode of The How of Business podcast show – dedicated to helping you start, run and grow your small business.
Books mentioned in this episode:
[We receive commissions for purchases made through these links (more info)].
- Define and Deliver Exceptional Customer Service: Proven strategies to maximize your profits by Kelly Henry
- Be Obsessed or Be Average by Grant Cardone
- Purple Cow: Transform Your Business by Being Remarkable by Seth Godin
Other Podcast Episodes:
You can find other episodes of The How of Business podcast, the best small business podcast, on our Archives page.