Client Experience Automation with Gordon Henry
Client Experience Automation (starting at 12:30) – everything from Customer Relationship Management platforms to online billing and payment solutions, to online reputation management – to help us grow our small businesses with Gordon Henry. Gordon also shares his entrepreneur and corporate career journey, and insights on the need for small businesses to always be ready and willing to pivot or adjust.
Gordon Henry is the Chief Strategy Officer at Thyv and the host of the podcast show “Winning on Main Street.” Thryv has created a fully integrated, end-to-end client experience platform so small businesses can reach more customers, stay organized, get paid faster and generate more reviews.
Gordon is passionate about helping small businesses grow, modernize, and thrive in today’s evolving environment. Gordon has over 25 years of experience in client acquisition strategies and marketing. He’s also a leader in enhancing company images through public relations, brand management, and advertising. Gordon received his Bachelor of Arts from Yale University and an MBA from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
Gordon lives in Philadelphia.
Gordon Henry and Henry Lopez discuss Client Experience Automation:
- Gordon shares his cooperate career and entrepreneurship story and what led to to join Thryv.
- Let’s start by defining what we mean by a “fully integrated, end-to-end client experience platform so small businesses can reach more customers, stay organized, get paid faster and generate more reviews.”
- How are small businesses using CRM solutions to help them run and grow their business? Any common mistakes you have observed as it relates to CRM?
- Online Appointment Scheduling – What are some of the challenges?
- Why are some business owners hesitant to implement an online scheduling tool (cost, technical complexity, afraid clients won’t like it, control)?
- What are the challenges and benefits for small business owners?
- Most small business owners are not aware or misinformed on the topic of Reputation Management. What should they know and how can they take control of their online reputation, including Google Reviews?
- What are some best practices for generating positive online reviews of my small business?
- What’s your opinion and experience on how to handle a bad online review on Google Reviews or other platforms?
- Online Invoicing and Payments – how can small business owners use these technologies.
- After 50+ episodes of “Winning on Main Street” what are some of the common themes you have identified?
- Based on your experience and observation, what do successful small businesses do right as it relates to customer/client experience management?
- Where should I get started if I currently have not applied any technology to the client experience?
Episode Host: Henry Lopez is a serial entrepreneur, small business coach, and the host of this episode of The How of Business podcast show – dedicated to helping you start, run and grow your small business.
Books mentioned in this episode:
[We receive commissions for purchases made through these links (more info)].
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael E. Gerber
Other Podcast Episodes:
You can find other episodes of The How of Business podcast, the best small business podcast, on our Archives page.