Chaos Eradication for Business Owners with Susan Fennema
How to eradicate the chaos that can be part of small business ownership with Susan Fennema to help you grow your business and enjoy your life.
Susan Fennema is the Chaos Eradicating Officer of Beyond the Chaos, a consultancy helping small business owners simplify their operations and manage their projects so they can grow their businesses and get their lives back. She is also the author of “3 Ways to Control Chaos in Your Small Business”.
If you feel the chaos of your business, and perhaps also your life, are overwhelming you and keeping you from growing your business – not to mention keeping you from living the life you dreamed of when you started your business – then this episode is for you. The truth is, that we call all get better at managing the chaos that comes with being a business owner. And Susan Fennema is with me on this episode to share her tips and advice on how to eradicate the chaos.
Susan explains that “I help overwhelmed small business owners simplify their operations and manage their projects so they can focus on growing their businesses and getting their lives back.”
Susan lives in McKinney, Texas.
Henry Lopez and Susan Fennema discuss:
- This episode focuses on Chaos Eradication for Business Owners with Susan Fennema.
- Susan studied Journalism at A&M, and shares her early career story.
- She shares how her parents, who are also entrepreneurs, influenced her choices.
- Susan shares the story of what led you to focus on eradicating chaos and starting Beyond the Chaos?
- What are some of the common reasons small business owners operate in chaos?
- What keeps business owners from controlling the chaos?
- How does Structure set us free to control our time?
- Project Management 101: Would you please share a few tips on how to better manage projects as a small business owner.
- Please share some practical ways to Control Chaos in our small business.
- Please introduce “3 Ways to Control Chaos in Your Small Business”.
- Build Your Small Business Systems
- Mange Your Projects
- Limit Your Interruptions
- What can this look like for a small business owner? Please share a day-in-the life example of a business owner who has eliminated chaos in their business.
- Where do I start with eradicating chaos?
Episode Host: Henry Lopez is a serial entrepreneur, small business coach, and the host of this episode of The How of Business podcast show – dedicated to helping you start, run and grow your small business.
Books mentioned in this episode:
[We receive commissions for purchases made through these links (more info)].
- FREE DOWNLOAD: 3 Ways to Control Chaos in Your Small Business
- The New One Minute Manager by Ken Blanchard
This episode of The How of Business podcast is sponsored by GoSite. GoSite is the #1 digital platform to help you grow your small business. Make it easy for customers to find, book, and pay for your services with one simple app. Get started for FREE!
We have received compensation from this sponsor partner. We only accept sponsorships from companies who we believe provide products and services that are valuable for small business owners.
Other Podcast Episodes:
You can find other episodes of The How of Business podcast, the best small business podcast, on our Archives page.
Related podcast episode: