Profit First System with Rocky Lalvani
The Profit First system for small business success and profitability with entrepreneur Rocky Lalvani.
Many small business owners don’t really know if they are profitable. At best, you run your business, and measure its ongoing success by seeing how much cash you have in the bank at the end of the month. What if instead you followed a system and approach that focuses on paying yourself first? While also making sure you have the cash to cover your expenses, like payroll and taxes? Rocky Lalvani is a Profit First Professional, and he empowers business owners to understand and systematize your numbers so that you can spend more time doing what you love.
Rocky Lalvani serves as a Chief Profitability Adviser for business owners and is the founder of Profit Comes First. He teaches his clients how to ensure they get paid, and they make profit a priority! As a certified Profit First Professional he implements Mike Michalowicz’s Profit First System. He is also the host of the Profit Answer Man podcast.
Rocky started with nothing when his parents immigrated to the United States at age two, and his parents were in their 40’s. It was his parents’ second time starting over in life as they moved here to experience the American dream. Despite lots of struggles and his mom passing away when Rocky was 7, he has been able to achieve financial and life success. Rocky loves to share his journey and inspire others to achieve their dreams even faster.
Rocky lives in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
Profit First System with Rocky Lalvani:
- Please introduce the Profit First system.
(We change the accounting formula of Sales – Expenses = Profit to Sales – Profit = Expenses. This ensures Profit comes first!)
- Profit First is not an accounting system, it’s a cashflow system for your small business.
- “Grow bottom line not top line” – please explain (Pricing – story – how to grow profit by increase prices decreases cost)
- Please share your thoughts on the importance of having our personal finances in order as well.
- Do I really need all the checking accounts?
- What keeps most business owners from implementing a profit first system?
- What is a common mistake business owners make when implementing this system?
- How do I determine that my business model may never be profitable? What do I do then?
- What’s my first step toward learning more about and implementing the Profit First system?
Episode Host: Henry Lopez is a serial entrepreneur, small business coach, and the host of this episode of The How of Business podcast show – dedicated to helping you start, run and grow your small business.
Special Offer: Receive a 25% discount when you purchase Rocky’s online course Effortless Cash Flow by July 12, 2021. You will also receive a second free coaching session with Rocky Lalvani!
Use these Coupon Codes to get 25% off:
For the Effortless Profit Program: ROCKY25712
For the Effortless Profit Plus Program: ROCKY25PLUS712
Books mentioned in this episode:
[We receive commissions for purchases made through these links (more info)].
- Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine by Mike Michalowicz
- The Road Less Stupid Hardcover by Keith J. Cunningham
Other Related Podcast Episodes:
You can find other episodes of The How of Business podcast, the best small business podcast, on our Archives page.
This episode of The How of Business podcast is sponsored by LinkedIn Jobs. Get your first posting FREE!
We have received compensation from this sponsor partner. We only accept sponsorships from companies who we believe provide products and services that are valuable for small business owners.