Marketing Media for Small Business with Mary Ann Pruitt.
Understanding the variety of Marketing Media for Small Business with Mary Ann Pruitt. Small Business Owners need to understand and invest in the right mix of marketing media to promote a small business successfully.
Mary Ann shares her insights and experiences with marketing media to help us promote and grow a small business.
Mary Ann Pruitt, the CEO and President of Mosaic Media, a collection of media-buying experts and creative strategists who negotiate, purchase, and monitor advertising space and airtime. She’s here today to share some marketing wisdom gleaned from her extensive career in media strategy and how it relates to the ever-evolving climate of media.
Mary Ann lives in Anchorage, Alaska.
More about Mary Ann Pruitt:
Mary Ann started her career in media by working as a senior sales executive for some of the nation’s largest media outlets. After discovering her talent and love for all things media strategy, she founded Mosaic as a way to provide niche expert experience to agencies and marketing departments across the country. Her hard work and savvy strategy skills have led Mosaic to year-over-year growth, and has expanded her impact as an industry leader in all things traditional, digital, and everything in between. Reflecting this is a 2020 award from Cynopsis Media naming her as a Top Woman in Media. Mary Ann’s hands on approach ensures she understands the moving parts of Mosaic at all times, allowing her to provide tailored insight and guidance to the Mosaic team and her clients. Client success is her number one priority and how she measures her own accomplishments, all of which is apparent in her tireless drive and strategic approach to every project.
Marketing Media for Small Business with Mary Ann Pruitt:
- Please introduce us to Media Buying from a small business owners’ perspective.
- Marketing Myth: Traditional Media Is Dead (“traditional is making a comeback”)
- Is Local Radio still a viable marketing option for small business?
- How can small business owners use Digital and Traditional media together?
- Why should small business owners leverage Programmatic Targeting for marketing.
- Generational Marketing: Please share some considerations on how to target individual generations.
- How can we use media to target the habits and behaviors of our target audiences?
- How did COVID-19 changed media?
- Please share some insights on the evolution of media consumer habits.
- Facebook is no longer a targeting platform, it’s now a branding platform.
- How do I begin to formulate a plan for what media platforms I should be on? It begins, as with all marketing, by clearly identifying your ideal client of avatar.
Common misunderstandings about media for small business owners?
Episode Host: Henry Lopez is a serial entrepreneur, small business coach, and the host of this episode of The How of Business podcast show – dedicated to helping you start, run and grow your small business.
Contact Mary Ann Pruitt for a Free Assessment
Please let her know you heard her on The How of Business podcast.
Books mentioned in this episode:
[We receive commissions for purchases made through these links (more info)].
- Never Eat Alone, Expanded and Updated: And Other Secrets to Success, One Relationship at a Time by Keith Ferrazzi, Tahl Raz
Other Podcast Episodes:
You can find other episodes of The How of Business podcast, the best small business podcast, on our Archives page.