Starting Your Business – Are You Ready?
Resources to help you determine if you are ready to start your first small business. And if you are not ready now, what do you need to do to realize you dreams of business ownership?
Resources on this page include:
- Starting Your Business – Are You Ready? – the online self-paced video course to help you determine how ready, will and able you are today to start you first small business.
- Free Download: Are You Ready? – free guide to help you understand what is required to start a small business.
- Are Your Ready? Podcast Episodes.
An online self-paced course with Henry Lopez, to help you determine if you are ready, willing and able to start your first small business. And if you are not ready now, what do you need to get ready and launch your business.
Have you been dreaming and planning to start your own small business? Are you ready to be your own boss? Are you not sure how to get started or if you really are ready? If you are considering starting your first small business, and you have questions like these and more, then this course is for you.
Before you decide on a business idea or start writing a business plan, and before you take course on how to start your business, it’s important to assess how ready you are to be your own boss.
After completing this course, you will have a clear understanding of what you need to do next to get started on your path to business ownership.
The “Starting Your Business – Are You Ready?” course focuses on helping you determine if you are currently ready, willing and able to be your own boss. And if you are not ready now, you will have a clear understanding of what you need to launch your first business.
Business Ownership Readiness Scorecard
The Business Ownership Readiness Scorecard will be your guide to understanding where you are now, and the specific areas you need to learn more about and the help you need to be a successful business owner.
This tool will bring clarity and direction to what can be a confusing and overwhelming process.
It all starts with your personal why. Your vision for your future, and understanding what motivates you. Why do you want to start your own business? This course will help you define your reasons for wanting to start a small business.
To become your own boss, you have to be ready, willing and able to overcome the obstacles and challenges that can keep you from realizing your dreams. You have to be mentally and emotionally ready, you must be willing to put in the time and effort, and you must able to afford the investment of time, money and energy.
By the end of this course you will have a much better understanding of what it will take to be a business owner. You will also be able to identify what you may need to work on before you launch your business, and the team of people you will need to help you along the way.
What you will learn:
Here is some of what you will learn from the “Starting Your Business – Are You Ready?” online course:
- Understand and define why you want to start your own business.
- Uncover the myths and realities of business ownership.
- Assess if you are ready, willing and able to be your own boss.
- Understand the characteristics of a successful entrepreneur.
- Use the Business Ownership Readiness Scorecard to help you get ready.
- Identify what you may need to develop or improve before starting a small business.
- Identify the help you need to get your business started.
Who is this course for?
- If you are thinking about starting your first small business, this course is for you!
- If you are considering leaving the corporate world and becoming your own boss by, this course if for you!
- If you have always dreamed of building your own company, but don’t know where to start, this course is for you!
Your Course Instructor – Henry Lopez
Henry Lopez is a serial small business owner, small business coach and consultant, instructor, and host of The How of Business podcast. Henry has over 34 years of diverse business ownership and management experience. He has helped numerous business mentoring and coaching clients launch, manage and expand their small businesses.
Henry takes a positive approach to working with his clients and has a unique ability for helping you ask the right questions, keeping you accountable, and helping you achieve your entrepreneurial goals.
Want to learn more about what it takes to start a small business? Download this free guide to help you understand what is required:
Starting Your Business – Are You Ready?
Are You Ready? Related Podcast Episodes: