Anne Dickinson – Improving Profits in your Small Business
In this episode we interview Anne Dickinson, an entrepreneur, speaker, business consultant, and the owner of Eye In Your Business. She shares her background and journey to becoming her own boss, and valuable insights to help you manage your cash flow and optimize your profits.
Anne is a consultant, speaker, and action-taker! She is a specialist in helping small business owners manage their cash flow and optimize their profits. She uses her profit leaks x-ray vision to help overwhelmed business owners take back control of their business finances, stop money from falling through the cracks, and make the right moves that result in more money, more time, and more freedom!
Anne’s skills in finance, operations and management were developed during a long career in a variety of corporate roles. She has an MBA from Babson College, has worked in the Defense and High Tech industries, packaged and sold assets, dissected and improved operations, set up Treasury departments, and owned successful entrepreneurial ventures. Now small business owners and business leaders seek her out for her professional expertise to improve cash flow, profits and operations.
She is currently the President & Owner of Eye on Your Business – a consulting business founded in 2009. Anne lives in the Boston area.
- Anne provides tips & techniques to help you find the profit leaks in your small business, and how to stop them.
- She introduces the “Stop the Profit L.E.A.K.S. Formula”.
- Are you running your business financials by checking your bank account? Or are you using your accounting system?
- A specific due date is more effective than “due on receipt”, when invoicing.
- She shares her advice for how to realize more money, more time, and more freedom in your business and life.
- What role does the operations of the business play in improving profits.
- Anne explains the four questions to ask yourself before investing money in your business: 1) Does it directly contribute to revenue generation? 2) Do I really need to invest now? 3) Can the cost be reduced? 4) Is there another way to achieve the same results at a lower cost?
- To get your copy of the Plug Your Profit Leaks: 5 Deadliest Profit Leaks and How to Stop Them report, click here.
Books mentioned in this episode:
[We receive commissions for purchases made through these links (more info)].