B2B Sales for Entrepreneurs with Andy Paul
B2B Sales skills (14:23) for entrepreneurs and small business owners, with Andy Paul. Andy Paul is an author, speaker, sales acceleration strategist, podcaster and a highly experienced sales professional. Paul shares his interesting journey, from a History degree to a successful sales career. He also shares his insights and tips, and his BALD (Be Human, Ask Good Questions, Listen and Deliver) method for sales (starting at 14:23).
Andy Paul is an author, speaker, sales acceleration strategist, podcaster and a highly experienced sales professional. Andy is the host of his own top-rated podcast, Accelerate! with Andy Paul, educating and inspiring sales professionals to take their expertise to the next level. Andy is #8 on LinkedIn’s list of the Top 50 global sales experts, where over 166,000 professionals follow his daily posts on sales. He is the author of two Amazon best-selling books, as well as founder of The Sales House, the first all-in-one modern personal growth program for modern B2B sellers.
Andy lives in New York City and San Diego.
Topics and questions discussed on this episode include:
- Why do you believe Sales Training is broken?
- What do Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners often misunderstand about effective sales?
- “Sales is the promise to deliver value to your customer.”
- Selling is changing… but not in the ways that most people believe, and why is this important to entrepreneurs, CEOs, and sales leaders.
- Why technology and automation are having a massive impact on sales productivity — and why, unfortunately, it’s not a good impact (yet)?
- Why the ability to be human is becoming even more valuable in sales (and will only increase in value).
- The negative impacts of over-complicating sales and overwhelming sales reps in your small business.
- Why sales leaders and salespeople need to dramatically increase investments in their own development.
Books mentioned in this episode:
[We receive commissions for purchases made through these links (more info)].
Find all episodes of The How of Business podcast, focused on helping you start, run and grow your small business, on our Archives page.