Personal Branding for Entrepreneurs with Julie Broad.
Personal Branding with Julie Broad, an entrepreneur, real estate investor, speaker, trainer and author. She shares her entrepreneurial journey, building a personal brand, and tips & advice for small business owners.
Julie is has an MBA, is an entrepreneur, real estate investor, speaker, trainer, and a Best Selling Author. Her most recent book is “The New Brand You – Your New Image Makes the Sales For You“, available on Amazon.
Julie is known for helping real estate investors and new entrepreneurs who aren’t naturally born to sell, build a brand to get results, make an impact and ultimately make more money.
She lives in Nanaimo (Vancouver Island), British Columbia, Canada.
Personal Branding for Entrepreneurs with Julie Broad:
- Julie explains why personal branding is important for small business owners.
- Why do small business owners need to be effective at selling?
- How to communicate a clear and effective message that aligns with the brand you are trying to create.
- “Your brand is about that connection.“
- “You are who Google says you are.“
- Julie also explains the importance of “sales” for small business owners.
- She also shares her thoughts on being an introvert and being successful in sales.
- “The stronger your brand, the more people come to you.”
Books mentioned in this episode:
[We receive commissions for purchases made through these links (more info)].
Related Episodes of The How of Business Podcast – helping you start, run and grow your small business: