Strategic Marketing Funnels with Michelle Evans
Strategic Marketing Funnels with Michelle Evans, an entrepreneur, marketing expert and podcaster. She helps her small business clients develop their effective Strategic Marketing Funnels, and in this episode she breaks this down step by step. Michelle also shares how she transitioned from a highly-paid successful corporate marketing career to starting her own marketing consulting business. Finding a way to marketing a business can be difficult for those who are just starting. Luckily, there are market tools similar to this marketing funnel template that could be a helpful addition to their marketing strategies.
[Learn more about Michelle]
Michelle is a business owners, a marketing expert, and a podcaster. She walked away from her global marketing strategy role at Microsoft in 2012 after a successful 16-year corporate career spanning many industries. She now works with business owners – coaches, consultants, experts, speakers, authors and solopreneurs – helping them go from simply surviving to predictably SOLD OUT. Using her 20+ years of successful marketing experience she helps her clients create income-producing, client-generating, stress-reducing marketing funnels.
Michelle has been featured in Mirasee, Huffington Post, Online Marketing Made Easy and 30+ other places over the internet and worked with household names like Microsoft, LinkedIn and others as a well-paid employee and consultant.
She is the host of the weekly podcast “The Marketing Funnel Show“.
Michelle lives in the Seattle, Washington area.
Strategic Marketing Funnels with Michelle Evans:
- Please introduce marketing funnels, and what types of small businesses can benefit most from this approach to marketing?
- What do you mean by a “Strategic Marketing Funnel”? (And what is it NOT?)
- Please describe the key components of an effective marketing funnel.
- Why are marketing funnels important for my small business?
- How do I get started with a marketing funnel?
- How do I figure out the right kind of marketing funnel for my business?
- What are your thoughts on tools like ClickFunnels?
- How do I effectively feed the funnel (i.e. paid ads)?
- How does a funnel better serve your audience?
Books mentioned in this episode:
[We receive commissions for purchases made through these links (more info)].
Other Podcast Episodes:
You can find other episodes of The How of Business podcast, the best small business podcast, on our Archives page.