Personal Video Messaging & Marketing with Steve Pacinelli.
How to use Personal Video Messaging to build relationships and market your small business with Steve Pacinelli. Steve shares his personal experiences with using personal videos, and specific tactics and tips for creating effective video messages. He explains whey using “teaching or training style” videos that are personalized are the best way to build trust.
Steve Pacinelli is the Chief Marketing Officer at BombBomb – they make it easy to build relationships through email, text, and social media, using personal videos.
Before joining BombBomb, Steve was a customer and advocate of personal video for its benefits to his sales team. His career has included successful positions a Sales Manager, Vice President of Events, and a National Speaker. Steve is a featured speaker who has delivered presentations to more than 1,000 audiences. A passionate storyteller by nature and the most extroverted introvert you’ll ever meet.
Steve, and BombBomb, believe that business relationships should be built upon conversations – active listening and honest feedback. Through BombBomb, they are disrupting marketing and sales, getting people face-to-face through video for clearer communication, human connection, and higher conversion.
BombBomb is based in Colorado Springs. And Steve lives in West Chester, Pennsylvania.
Episode Host: Henry Lopez is a serial entrepreneur, small business coach, and the host of this episode of The How of Business podcast show – dedicated to helping you start, run and grow your small business.
- Please introduce, and walk us through at a high-level how video messaging works.
- What’s the difference between “marketing through video” and what you call “relationships through video?”
- What difference does video make in your sales, marketing, or customer success efforts?
- Psychology of persuasion – why is video messaging so persuasive?
- What’s the value of “rehumanize their businesses”?
- I am shy or not good at public speaking – I can’t possibly use videos to communicate!
- When do you actually send these types of messages? What are some of the best use cases?
- Any tips on format and length?
- Why aren’t more people doing this? What’s holding us back?
- What are some of the common mistakes you observe?
- Where do I start with video messages for my small business?
Books mentioned in this episode:
[We receive commissions for purchases made through these links (more info)].
- Rehumanize Your Business: How Personal Videos Accelerate Sales and Improve Customer Experience
- Get to Aha!: Discover Your Positioning DNA and Dominate Your Competition
Other Podcast Episodes:
You can find other episodes of The How of Business podcast, the best small business podcast, on our Archives page.