Text Lead Capture with Aaron Weiche.
How to use text messages to capture and convert leads with Aaron Weiche. Using SMS (texting) can eliminate friction in your sales process and deliver the responsiveness and speed that many customers expect.
Aaron Weiche is the cofounder and CEO of Leadferno, a text messaging platform for businesses to close more leads faster. Aaron is an entrepreneur founding and leading multiple companies and digital marketing agencies over the past 20 years.
Prior to Leadferno he was CEO of GatherUp, growing it to serving over 25,000 businesses and appearing in the INC 5000. Aaron led GatherUp to an acquisition in 2019. He helped found the MnSearch Association, he is a LocalU faculty speaker, and speaks internationally on digital marketing, customer experience, conversion and messaging.
Business communication is evolving fast and, according to Leadferno, over 89% of consumers want to 2-way message with your small business.
Aaron lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Text Lead Capture with Aaron Weiche:
- What led you to co-founding Leadferno after a successful career in online marketing and senior management?
- Why did you decide to partner? (Aaron explains why he prefers to have a business partner.)
- Aaron explains the issue or business challenge that Leadferno solves.
- “Over 75% of prospects and customers want to text a business.”
- Text message marketing allow your small business to be responsive and capture and close more leads.
- Eliminates the issues with having employees using their personal texting accounts.
- Please introduce how Leadferno works.
- Leadferno provides a Web-to-text widget for your website and an app for your cell phones.
- Leadferno offers SMS, click to call, email, scheduling and more.
- How does it help a small business owner capture and lose more leads?
- Please share an example of how a small business might use Leadferno to capture new leads.
- What types of businesses is Leadferno ideal for and for SMS Text marketing?
- “Be easy to work with.”
Episode Host: Henry Lopez is a serial entrepreneur, small business coach, and the host of this episode of The How of Business podcast show – dedicated to helping you start, run and grow your small business.
Books mentioned in this episode:
[We receive commissions for purchases made through these links (more info)].
- The Unfair Advantage: How You Already Have What It Takes to Succeed by Ash Ali and Hasan Kubba
Other Podcast Episodes:
You can find other episodes of The How of Business podcast, the best small business podcast, on our Archives page.